"For I was hungry & you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty & you gave me something to drink..."

Matthew 25:35

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nutella & Chocolate Frosted Homemade Brownies

we've already been over my love for Nutella. and brownies. and Twilight.

so this was a no brainer.


Nutella and Chocolate Frosted Brownies
You Need:
Homemade Brownie recipe (make them)
1 cup Nutella
1 cup chocolate chips

Directions: Make the brownies. Immediately upon removing them from the oven, spread them with the Nutella. then sprinkle on the chocolate chips.

Place them back in the oven for 1-2 min (until chips are melty looking)
Remove & spread the chips out (kind of mixing them in with the Nutella)

Place in the fridge to cool (for at least 1 hour)


Cut & serve. to others. no just yourself.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

OhEmGee! I made these for Father's Day and they were a hit! De-ee-ee-lish!

Related Posts with Thumbnails